Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
September 30, 2026, 02:36:12 am
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
The Coffee Corner
>
could it be an alien civilisation?
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: could it be an alien civilisation? (Read 622 times)
Diego Pigozzo
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 663
could it be an alien civilisation?
«
on:
October 15, 2015, 02:50:40 pm »
Almost certainly not, yet quite interesting.
http://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2015/10/the-most-interesting-star-in-our-galaxy/410023/
Logged
When I grow up I want to be a photographer.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/diegopig/
Otto Phocus
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 655
Re: could it be an alien civilisation?
«
Reply #1 on:
October 15, 2015, 03:03:16 pm »
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not an alien civilization. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.
Now if you would kindly look at this pen I am holding.....
Logged
I shoot with a Camera Obscura with an optical device attached that refracts and transmits light.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
The Coffee Corner
>
could it be an alien civilisation?
Loading...