Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR (VR II) Lens  (Read 595 times)

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
SOLD: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR (VR II) Lens
« on: October 05, 2015, 04:55:15 pm »

This is a Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR (VR II) lens in pristine condition. The is a Nikon USA lens and is the VR II version. This lens is in near-mint condition. The barrel is clean and scratch-free, having been covered by a neoprene LensCoat cover for its entire life. The cover was removed for the photographs in this ad, and a new LensCoat cover is included with the lens. The glass is clear and free of any scratches, blemishes or rub marks. The aperture and focus work perfectly, and the VR II functions like-new. This lens has not been dropped or subjected to inclement conditions. It has lived much of its life in its [dry] trunk in a smoke-free home.

I'm selling this lens because I have sold my other Nikon lenses and D810. My days of wildlife photography and carrying this big lens around are behind me. My loss is your gain.

Included are the lens, CT-504 trunk with keys, straps for lens and trunk, original monopod foot and tripod foot, RRS tripod foot (shown in the photos), lens hood, lens caps (front cap is the original soft fabric cap), new LensCoat lens cover, manual, and original Nikon outer box.

Price - $5,400

Price includes insured shipping to CONUS. Payment by bank transfer (BofA, Chase QuickPay, or equiv.), cashiers check, wire transfer, personal check (I'll ship when the check clears), or cash with local pickup. Contact me by PM or email (“joe dot colson at me dot com”) if you're interested in the lens or have any questions.

Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 12:35:44 pm by Joseph Colson »

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
Re: FS: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR (VR II) Lens
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 09:25:37 am »

PRICE REDUCED - $5,400

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
Re: FS: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR (VR II) Lens
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 07:52:28 pm »

Bump

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
Re: SOLD: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR (VR II) Lens
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 12:36:31 pm »

The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR (VR II) Lens has been SOLD. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up