Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
October 07, 2026, 07:54:13 pm
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
Landscape & Nature Photography
>
Top sunset tonight
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Top sunset tonight (Read 868 times)
MattBurt
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 4132
Looking for that other shot
Top sunset tonight
«
on:
October 02, 2015, 12:51:05 am »
One of the best I think I have seen! It was gray just beforehand but I saw a gap I hoped would let some light through at the horizon. Then it just exploded. It rained a little too but nothing too serious. I hear there was a rainbow visible from town.
Hoping it would come together I hurried to this creek close to town. I'm glad I was able to slip away!
IMGP3645-Edit
by
Matt Burt
, on Flickr
IMGP3656-Edit
by
Matt Burt
, on Flickr
Logged
-MattB
thierrylegros396
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 1949
Re: Top sunset tonight
«
Reply #1 on:
October 02, 2015, 03:16:08 am »
Well framed.
At the beginning I had a preference for the first, but buth are enjoyable.
Thierry
Logged
Paulo Bizarro
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 7522
Re: Top sunset tonight
«
Reply #2 on:
October 02, 2015, 03:59:43 am »
Both very good in their own way.
Logged
http://blog.paulobizarro.com/
http://www.paulobizarro.com
Tony Jay
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 2965
Re: Top sunset tonight
«
Reply #3 on:
October 02, 2015, 04:37:06 am »
The images are not really directly comparable - given the differences in the scenes - but if I had to make a choice it would be the second image by a hair!
Well done Matt!
Tony Jay
Logged
stamper
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 5882
Re: Top sunset tonight
«
Reply #4 on:
October 02, 2015, 05:33:35 am »
Difficult to choose because both are fine images!
Logged
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99408200@N05/
MattBurt
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 4132
Looking for that other shot
Re: Top sunset tonight
«
Reply #5 on:
October 03, 2015, 12:24:04 am »
Thanks! It was impressive in person.
Fyi these two shots are taken within 5 minutes and 5 feet of each other facing the same direction.
Logged
-MattB
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
Landscape & Nature Photography
>
Top sunset tonight
Loading...