Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iphone 6s video  (Read 3525 times)

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

Some Guy

Re: iphone 6s video
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 11:07:06 am »

Interesting stuff, especially that add-on (Cinema?) lens thing in the last photo.

I suspect that add-on lens deal may take off more with better quality (Otus cellphone lenses anyone?), and could include diaphragms and maybe Bluetooth enabled to the phone to make them automatic if they are detachable.  Same for maybe a BT enabled studio compact flash.  Where this is leading who knows, but it is going much faster than the DSLR makers can compete.

Likely a lot of the DSLR makers might fall by the wayside, and maybe even the old floppy-era software makers that were/are desktop and laptop-based as Adobe, Corel, Etc. too.  The app makers are even doing a better job with some software that runs more efficiently and in less space.  Pretty amazing, but the down-scaling and acceptance of small screens over large print media helps there too.  Even kids could care less about big screen TV's, and just stare at their pads or phones and be happy with those.

Times are changing fast.

SG

sjprg

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 06:52:58 pm »

Larry Jordan has just released a video class on editing the IPhone 6S video in Final Cut Pro.
Paul

sadesh

• Mobile application development company new york
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 03:01:30 am »

It is very nice video making in Iphone 6s with story behind colourful  :-*
Pages: [1]   Go Up