Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: [EU] Rolleiflex 2.8E, Coolscan 8000, Biogon 2/35, Sonnar 1.5/50, 4/135, 4/21  (Read 769 times)

przemur

Hey All,

As I decided that due to lack of time my film gear has to go, I have several items for sale. I am currently based in Brussels/Belgium and would prefer to ship in EU, but most of the world should be fine as well.

1) Rolleiflex 2.8E - camera is in a very nice condition - shutter works flawlessly, focus is accurate, etc. I replaced the matte screen with a new brighter one. The taking lens has a small blemish (visible only under certain angle). Otherwise I would rate it very high, considering the age. Plastic lens cap included. 650 EUR For additional 150 EUR I can add Rollei macro conversion kit (ideal for portraits).

2) Nikon Super Coolscan 8000 - good working condition - standard set of holders included (i.e. 2x 6 frames 35mm and 1x 120mm glassless). Note it has FW400 (rather than USB) connection. Works perfectly with VueScan (which I highly recommend). 950 EUR

3) Biogon 2/35 ZM with box - great lens for Leica M or mirrorless. Great condition. UV filter included. The lenshood is dented (but it doesn't cause any kind of issues except for aesthetics). 650 EUR

4) Planar 1.5/50 ZM with box - another great lens for Leica M or mirrorless. One-in-a-kind type of rendering. Great condition. UV filter included. 700 EUR Lenshood included.

5) Tele-Elmar 4/135 with Leica lenshood - optically perfect, mechanically there's a tiny bit of play on the focus ring (I never bothered to do anything about it and it didn't get worse over the almost 5 years I used it) 320 EUR

6) Cosina Voigtlander 4/21 with excellent Russar viewfinder - great condition overall. The viewfinder is much-much better than the one originally provided by CV. 290 EUR

PayPal preferred (buyer pays the fees please). You can check my feedback on eBay here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=pmaciolek&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

You can contact with me via pmaciolek (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks!

przemur

Update:

Only Coolscan 8000 left.

New price: 899 EUR including shipping in EU.
Pages: [1]   Go Up