Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sigma Quatro DP Zero  (Read 2744 times)

Remo Nonaz

• Photography By Homer Shannnon
Sigma Quatro DP Zero
« on: September 16, 2015, 09:17:45 pm »

I hadn't followed the legislation regarding the legalization of pot in Canada, but it looks like you guys found a great supply! ;D Seriously, that is a pretty ridiculous name for a camera. I don't think I could get it right for a video either.
I really enjoy using old primes on my m4/3 camera. There's something about having to choose your aperture and actually focusing your camera that makes it so much more like... like... PHOTOGRAPHY!

Rob C

Re: Sigma Quatro DP Zero
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 03:47:06 am »

I hadn't followed the legislation regarding the legalization of pot in Canada, but it looks like you guys found a great supply! ;D Seriously, that is a pretty ridiculous name for a camera. I don't think I could get it right for a video either.

I wanted to respond to the second part of your post, below the llne, but it doesn't show here within the 'replies' quotation box...

But anyhow, yes, losing the manual functions make 'photography' feel like nuthin' much. Af is okay when your sight starts to let you down, as in my own case, but as a standard procedure - never. No aperture ring is also horrid.

Like everything, make it too easy and take away the human interface and you may as well just collect cameras instead.

Rob C
Pages: [1]   Go Up