Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELP With C1 Pro 8 DB NEED HELP IMPORTING and EXPORTING NEW To C1  (Read 2115 times)

rollsman44

HELP With C1 Pro 8 DB NEED HELP IMPORTING and EXPORTING NEW To C1
« on: September 12, 2015, 04:25:10 pm »

I just purchases a Leaf Aptus ll-6 and Phase one DF.  I am use to LR 5 and can't get to adjust my Raw images in LR  It says it does not recognize the format
   ( L_000024.mos )   Am I doing something wrong?   I can't seem to Learn the Import and Export of C1. I tried several times and I still can't get the Export part.  I did read the tutorials and can do the Importing now, Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Doug Peterson

• http://www.doug-peterson.com
Re: HELP With C1 Pro 8 DB NEED HELP IMPORTING and EXPORTING NEW To C1
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 05:12:09 pm »

I just purchases a Leaf Aptus ll-6 and Phase one DF.  I am use to LR 5 and can't get to adjust my Raw images in LR  It says it does not recognize the format
   ( L_000024.mos )   Am I doing something wrong?   I can't seem to Learn the Import and Export of C1. I tried several times and I still can't get the Export part.  I did read the tutorials and can do the Importing now, Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Your dealer can help you through this initial learning curve. Give them a call; it's what they are there for!

Likely this specific issue is because you've chosen incorrectly from the option to shoot compressed vs uncompressed raw format; Lightroom only recognizes one of them, not the other.

rollsman44

Re: HELP With C1 Pro 8 DB NEED HELP IMPORTING and EXPORTING NEW To C1
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 05:37:44 pm »

I wanted to try first on my own before I call.  Thank you Doug.  What is the actual difference between the 2 ?  Compressed vs uncompressed. Are they both Raw ?    Thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up