Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cameras with Multiple exposure capability  (Read 2199 times)

mdijb

• mdiimaging.com
Cameras with Multiple exposure capability
« on: September 02, 2015, 07:27:45 pm »

I want to make images by taking multiple exposure and fusing them on a single frame.  The higher end Canons and Nikons do this but my SOny A7 does not.  The play memories app for the camera in not adequate.

Is there a less expensive alternative, perhaps a point and shoot type that has this capability?

MDIJB
mdiimaging.com

Jack Hogan

• Hikes -more than strolls- with my dog
Re: Cameras with Multiple exposure capability
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 06:26:52 am »

I want to make images by taking multiple exposure and fusing them on a single frame.  The higher end Canons and Nikons do this but my SOny A7 does not.  The play memories app for the camera in not adequate.

Is there a less expensive alternative, perhaps a point and shoot type that has this capability?

What about just doing it in software?  Any package that has layers should do.

Jack

GLJ

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 03:17:39 pm »

A number of the later Panasonic Microfourthirds cameras can do this. GX8, GX7 IIRC. Probably more as well (maybe G7,G6 even, but you'd have to download and check the manuals to be sure).

Rand47

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 04:01:22 pm »

The Fuji X-T1 has an "on sensor" double exposure feature.  But as of the current firmware version, it only allows 2 frames "fused."  What is does do (that is very nice) is allow you to see the two fused frames and if you like them, hit "OK" or if you don't you can "try again" at the second exposure.

Rand
Rand Scott Adams

Tony Ventouris Photography

• http://TonyVentourisPhotography.com
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 09:33:49 pm »

Olympus e-m1 cano do multiple Exposure during shooter, and after.  It also saves them as raw files which is great when you such them as such.

Jay Kaplan

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 01:11:56 pm »

The Pentax K5 and the K3 series have multi-exposure capability. The K3ll is the most recent of the series.

Jay
Pages: [1]   Go Up