Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why is auto exposure so useless?  (Read 108288 times)

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: Why is auto exposure so useless?
« Reply #280 on: January 26, 2016, 06:59:08 pm »

Isaac, you can be quite annoying at times, but this time you've outdone yourself :(

Zorki5

• AOLib
« Reply #281 on: January 26, 2016, 07:14:21 pm »

I look forward to you sharing what you know, rather than speculating about what you don't know.

To be that certain, you must have the image files for the photos that caused Justin to complain. Please show them to us.

And now I guess I'm supposed to ask you whether you know I have those images, or whether you are speculating about whether I have those images, and how hypocritical is that that you accuse me whereas you yourself <blah> <blah> <blah> and then we're supposed to start throwing toys at each other... <sigh>

You know, Isaac, I'm here on this forum for two things: to learn a bit about photography, and to have some fun. And I don't even know what comes first. If you'll ever have something interesting to share, I'm all ears. But as to fun... My definition of fun has changed dramatically since I was 5, so this exchange no longer qualifies.

Cheers.

Isaac

« Reply #282 on: January 26, 2016, 07:33:35 pm »

And now I guess I'm supposed to ask you whether you know I have those images…

No, the remark was facetious. Justin long-ago stated that he had deleted the images and was consequently unable to demonstrate what he was complaining about.

And I'd say that, with all my speculations, I am on topic in this thread, and you with your remarks are not.

None of us know what Justin was complaining about, we are all in the dark.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up