Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Imacon Flexlight Drum Scanner CHEAP!  (Read 1791 times)

L2 Productions

FS: Imacon Flexlight Drum Scanner CHEAP!
« on: July 20, 2015, 11:44:02 pm »

Anyone interested in buying a terrific condition Imacon Flextight scanner complete with all original manuals, mac and windows software, a complete set of 10 different magnetic film holders, internal focus sheet and other extras?

I am also willing to trade for something that would be of interest to me as I acquired this with the purchase of some equipment from a photography and wide format business owner who retired after 25 years? I am interested in Macbook pro Laptops, imac, mac pro towers, wide format printers, digital cameras, video cameras, kino lighting, LED displays, etc ?

I saw lesser condition units that are on ebay without all the manuals, magnetic trays, software, power supplies for $2500 so I am assuming they are worth somewhere in that ball park. Will take $1400 for a quick sale - TY!

jejes

Re: FS: Imacon Flexlight Drum Scanner CHEAP!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 04:41:32 am »

I'm interested on it. I have Nikon Lenses and stuff. I PM you

mjcreedon

Re: FS: Imacon Flexlight Drum Scanner CHEAP!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 09:13:56 pm »

This is a great price on a fantastic scanner.  I purchased my Precision 2 many years ago for twice this price and an still happy I did all these years later.  Hardest part of this purchase would be finding an appropriate scsi to firewire attachment for more modern mac use.  Still many people use older Mac G4's with scsi. I'm sure the digital dog will bring you up to speed on all of this.
This is a first rate scanner albeit dated.  The price is right!
Attached image from 4x5 negative created many years ago.
Michael
mjcreedon.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up