Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for traveling companion for New Zealand Photo/Video Expedition  (Read 476 times)

Fishtales

Hello All,
I’m a professional photographer (for 40 yrs), specializing in Nature, Wildlife, Scenic and Travel Photography.  I travel pretty much 100% of the time nowadays, and usually spend 1-2 months in locations.  I’m planning a trip around New Zealand to film and photograph scenics and landscapes for the months of September and October, 2015.  Renting an RV seems like the obvious way to do the trip as it gives the maximum amount of flexibility.  In my early investigations, it seems that most RV’s for rent in NZ are appropriate for 2 (or more) persons.  Though I usually travel alone, it seems that if I could find an appropriate traveling companion to share costs of the trip, it might work out well.  I also realize that not everyone can take a couple months off, so I’m open to sharing for a portion of the trip too.  I shoot some stills, but mostly 4K video, and as much aerial with my DJI Inspire as I can fit in.  If you want to see some examples of what I do, you can check out my website: www.FishTalesFilms.com.  There are sections for different types of imagery, and also a blog that I keep fairly up to date on my travels.  I also have a Vimeo channel at www.Vimeo.com/fishtales that has a bunch of my recent short films.
Pages: [1]   Go Up