Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS : Cambo Ultima D for Canon with Schneider and Mamiya RZ lenses  (Read 679 times)

RenevanderHulst

• http://www.renevanderhulst.nl

Because I'm using this kit far too little I decided to sell my Cambo Ultima D technical camera. Canon (5D) setup, but I've also used my Canon 1Ds MkIII without problems on this camera. Adapters to use other brands in the camera are available from Cambo.
The set further includes :

1) Schneider 80mm/F4,0 Apo-Digitar in lensboard and Schneider lens caps. In almost new like condition, lens is clear,no signs of use, scratches etc.
2) Mamiya RZ67 ULD 50mm/F4,5 L in custom made lens board with caps. In almost new like condition, lens is clear, no signs of use etc.
3) L-bracket to mount the camera in portrait mode + manual.
4) 2 recessed lens boards and 1 normal lensboard.

The camera shows some signs of use but is in good condition and was serviced by Cambo in june 2013 (invoice available). The set is packed in a weather sealed Doskocil case, this could be part of the sale. The set was originally purchased here on the LL forum. Invoice is possible, I'm based in the Netherlands.
More and high res pictures available upon request.

Price : € 2250,00 or make me an offer

RenevanderHulst

• http://www.renevanderhulst.nl
Re: FS : Cambo Ultima D for Canon with Schneider and Mamiya RZ lenses
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 10:39:54 am »

SOLD

Because I'm using this kit far too little I decided to sell my Cambo Ultima D technical camera. Canon (5D) setup, but I've also used my Canon 1Ds MkIII without problems on this camera. Adapters to use other brands in the camera are available from Cambo.
The set further includes :

1) Schneider 80mm/F4,0 Apo-Digitar in lensboard and Schneider lens caps. In almost new like condition, lens is clear,no signs of use, scratches etc.
2) Mamiya RZ67 ULD 50mm/F4,5 L in custom made lens board with caps. In almost new like condition, lens is clear, no signs of use etc.
3) L-bracket to mount the camera in portrait mode + manual.
4) 2 recessed lens boards and 1 normal lensboard.

The camera shows some signs of use but is in good condition and was serviced by Cambo in june 2013 (invoice available). The set is packed in a weather sealed Doskocil case, this could be part of the sale. The set was originally purchased here on the LL forum. Invoice is possible, I'm based in the Netherlands.
More and high res pictures available upon request.

Price : € 2250,00 or make me an offer
[/quote]
Pages: [1]   Go Up