Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PhotoLine 19 released  (Read 6875 times)

Lundberg02

PhotoLine 19 released
« on: May 25, 2015, 11:23:50 pm »

Today. 29 euros.  New features listed at            http://www.pl32.com/pages/rnote.php

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: PhotoLine 19 released
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 03:42:07 am »

Today. 29 euros.  New features listed at            http://www.pl32.com/pages/rnote.php

Thanks for the heads up.

BTW, the € 29 price is for upgrades, a new license costs € 59 (still cheap for what you get).

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

Lundberg02

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 11:13:14 pm »

I tried to buy the upgrade, but it was impossible. Tried five different ways with three different cards. Am e-fencing with Gerhard Huber about the problem.

aderickson

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 12:05:34 pm »

I downloaded and tried it. It plays nice with my Neat Image, Focus Magic and Nik plugins. The one question I have is how difficult (or possible) it will be to convert my actions, particularly my Fraser sharpening actions.

Allan

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 12:39:12 pm »

I downloaded and tried it. It plays nice with my Neat Image, Focus Magic and Nik plugins. The one question I have is how difficult (or possible) it will be to convert my actions, particularly my Fraser sharpening actions.

Hi Allan,

Photoline has pretty decent sharpening tools, probably better than those of Photoshop. I'd try that first. PL also supports the use of Topaz Detail and InFocus plugins, if you want to apply something really spectacularly useful with sharpening.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

Lundberg02

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 02:50:04 am »

I tried to buy the upgrade, but it was impossible. Tried five different ways with three different cards. Am e-fencing with Gerhard Huber about the problem.

After a day of waiting for the internet to cool, I was able to buy the upgrade. No idea what the problem was. Darn upgrade is actually a full install, so I have to reset all prefs and link to plugins all over again. PIA.
Pages: [1]   Go Up