Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS (EU) : v-Grip Air for Mamiya / Phase One 645 DF / DF+ - sold  (Read 560 times)

weinlamm

For sale is my v-Grip Air

price: 777 Euro + shipping (how much belongs on where you are. I'll ship with DHL)

Bought from an EU-dealer as "new; only used twice for Firmware-Updates". I did the same with my camera. It's in like new condition; see the pictures.

I'm private, so it's a private sale.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 01:44:42 am by weinlamm »

weinlamm

Re: FS (EU) : v-Grip Air for Mamiya / Phase One 645 DF / DF+
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 08:29:32 am »

If anybody is interested - give me your offer. I 'need' some money for a A7 II (my wife said 'first sell some stuff - then you can buy something again...'  :o  ::)  ;) ).

I'm looking for a L-bracket for Phase One myself. Here's one included (the special one for the Grip). If I can keep this, I can sell the Grip for 650,-

jwkwoo

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 08:53:11 am »

Hello,

I am interested in the grip.
Would you be able send to Malaysia and accept payment by PayPal?

Thank you.
Regards
Johnny

weinlamm

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 10:07:39 am »

bump.

Some guys had askes about the shipping-costs to their country. I'll ship via DHL - you can find the costs here:
dhl.de/de.html

Choose "5kg" to see how much the shipping is. The Grip is not more than 2 kg - but the box is to big for this (2kg is only up to a 15cm box ::))

Still two options possible:
- With all:  777
- Grip+box; but without L-bracket: 650

I'm intersted in selling it next time. If you are really intersted we can speak a little bit about the final price.  ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up