Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Colors of Chicago  (Read 4042 times)

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18208
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: Colors of Chicago
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2015, 01:14:23 pm »

Thank you all for the kind words.

A little background about those photos:

When I was taking them, it was the unusual moose picture that attracted me in the first place, then I noticed the surrounding colors and buildings. I thought, at first, the moose must be a part of a commercial campaign. So I googled it ("pink bubblegum moose Chicago," duh!) and it turns out it is actually an art project by the Columbia College and a fellow Chicago photographer, Jacob Watts. So, credit where credit is due.

Hans Kruse

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2107
    • Hans Kruse Photography
Re: Colors of Chicago
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2015, 01:21:17 pm »

From today's brief walk:


Colors of Chicago 1
by Slobodan Blagojevic, on Flickr


Colors of Chicago 2
by Slobodan Blagojevic, on Flickr


Colors of Chicago 3
by Slobodan Blagojevic, on Flickr

I like #3 the best but they are all nice compositions and I like you pp as well.

It reminds me that it is too long ago that I visited Chicago :)

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Colors of Chicago
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2015, 01:48:00 pm »

If I ever come upon a bubble-gum-chewing moose in the wild, I'll credit both Jacob Watts and Slobodan Blagojevic.
We take our inspiration wherever it finds us.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Cartagenaphoto

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 53
    • David Cartagena
Re: Colors of Chicago
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2015, 11:29:34 am »

Hi Slobodan.

Just love theese photos especially No. 3 because of the yellow contrast color and me thinking what the photo is vehind the bridge.

Thanks for sharing

David
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up