Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
October 02, 2026, 08:14:55 am
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
User Critiques
>
rose
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: rose (Read 522 times)
sf
Guest
rose
«
on:
September 28, 2021, 07:24:28 am »
In the garden.
S
«
Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 08:23:02 am by Jeremy Roussak
»
Logged
Eric Myrvaagnes
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 22813
http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: rose
«
Reply #1 on:
September 28, 2021, 12:10:07 pm »
That is a beauty! The water droplets are just excellent.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website:
http://myrvaagnes.com
)
David Eckels
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 3529
It's just a camera.
Re: rose
«
Reply #2 on:
September 28, 2021, 12:41:04 pm »
Quote from: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 28, 2021, 12:10:07 pm
That is a beauty! The water droplets are just excellent.
Indeed
Logged
David
https://DavidEckelsPhotography.com
MattBurt
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 4132
Looking for that other shot
Re: rose
«
Reply #3 on:
September 28, 2021, 04:44:08 pm »
The drops are very nice but the closest/biggest ones look like they are out of focus. I think having them in focus would be a big improvement.
Also not a fan of the heavy vignette but that is maybe just a matter of taste.
Logged
-MattB
francois
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 14432
Re: rose
«
Reply #4 on:
September 29, 2021, 07:23:12 am »
I'm siding with Matt on this shot. So, I really like it a lot but with a little more work, it could have been closer to perfection.
Anyway, bravo!
Logged
Francois
Bob_B
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 3747
It's all about light
Re: rose
«
Reply #5 on:
September 29, 2021, 07:29:02 am »
+1; I agree with MattBurt's assessment of the OOF drops.
Logged
Robert Belas Photography
www.belasphoto.com
sf
Guest
Re: rose
«
Reply #6 on:
September 30, 2021, 02:11:41 pm »
Thanks to all. I rather liked the shallow DoF but I can see it might not be to everyone's taste.
I'll run the shot through Sharpen AI, out of curiosity.
S
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
User Critiques
>
rose
Loading...