Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video I like  (Read 265 times)

Rob C

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25150
Video I like
« on: May 04, 2026, 12:32:26 pm »

I really like this guy's photography and use of colour. (Billy Dinh.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdb2ieZ0rss
« Last Edit: May 04, 2026, 02:30:02 pm by Rob C »
Logged

Christopher Sanderson

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2750
Re: Video I like
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2026, 03:49:54 pm »

Great eye for that moment, great energy. Thanks for the link Rob.
Logged

Rob C

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25150
Re: Video I like
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2026, 06:15:14 am »

Great eye for that moment, great energy. Thanks for the link Rob.

Glad you found some pleasure in it, Chris!

Rob
Pages: [1]   Go Up