Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
September 28, 2026, 04:28:17 pm
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Raw & Post Processing, Printing
>
Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks
>
Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone?? (Read 761 times)
pikeys
Full Member
Offline
Posts: 234
Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
«
on:
February 20, 2019, 04:29:12 pm »
Has anyone used the above paper,and would like to share your experience,opinions,likes,dislikes?,curling issues??
I'm thinking of getting some of it,for my Canon Pro-10?
Any input will be appreciated,
MikeS
Logged
howardm
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 1984
Re: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
«
Reply #1 on:
February 20, 2019, 05:42:27 pm »
What is the IFA # ? All their names are so similar.
Logged
Macintosh 'dcamprof' tool ->
https://app.box.com/s/tcnv5km0sh997ueqez7d3zqcqlh456nu
OR
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C3203EEC29F80668!260&authkey=!AD4b0aQht3zfw8g&ithint=folder%2cpng
mearussi
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 805
Re: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
«
Reply #2 on:
February 20, 2019, 06:05:20 pm »
Their IFA-45 Warm Cotton Gloss is one of my favorite papers. A lightly textured surface prevents fingerprints, has a good weight and excellent dmax and color. I use it for my greeting cards.
https://www.innovaart.com/innova-art-products/exhibition-cotton-gloss-335gsm/
Logged
pikeys
Full Member
Offline
Posts: 234
Re: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
«
Reply #3 on:
February 20, 2019, 06:48:10 pm »
Thank You,Mearussi-does it have a strong curl???
MikeS
Logged
mearussi
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 805
Re: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
«
Reply #4 on:
February 20, 2019, 08:39:19 pm »
Quote from: pikeys on February 20, 2019, 06:48:10 pm
Thank You,Mearussi-does it have a strong curl???
MikeS
I've never used it in roll form, only in 8.5x11 sheets for my cards, but it might given its thickness though I've never experienced any warpage in the small sheets due to humidity, which I would not expect anyway given the very high quality of the paper base.
Logged
JRSmit
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 922
Re: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
«
Reply #5 on:
February 22, 2019, 12:00:27 pm »
I print on IFA45 on occasion, customer driven. No particular Curly stronger than other fine art papers. I print from roll by the way.
Logged
Fine art photography: janrsmit.com
Fine Art Printing Specialist:
www.fineartprintingspecialist.nl
Jan R. Smit
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Raw & Post Processing, Printing
>
Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks
>
Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
Loading...