Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: vgogolak on November 04, 2010, 02:02:01 pm

Title: Price range for used Phase
Post by: vgogolak on November 04, 2010, 02:02:01 pm
I don't see many P45+ and P65+ for sale. Any idea what a fair price for a P65+ or P45+ would be?

regards
Victor
Title: Re: Price range for used Phase
Post by: archivue on November 05, 2010, 01:04:50 pm
i won't buy a mfdb without warranty... you can ask your local dealer for a refurb from phase or leaf !
Title: Re: Price range for used Phase
Post by: Joe Behar on November 05, 2010, 05:39:25 pm
Victor,

Prices will vary depending on condition, number of accessories and if there is any warranty left on the unit.

You'll pay less for an e bay item than you will from a dealer, but with a dealer you have someone to call if anything should be amiss.

If you're interested, contact me by PM and I can send you some info on demo backs I have available for sale.
Title: Re: Price range for used Phase
Post by: tesfoto on November 05, 2010, 06:01:56 pm
I don't see many P45+ and P65+ for sale. Any idea what a fair price for a P65+ or P45+ would be?

regards
Victor


If I was selling my P45+ back I would be happy to get $ 15.000 more likely the price would be $10.000. No warrenty (but never a problem) 3 years old. I am not selling BTW