Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: KLaban on February 25, 2026, 01:51:08 pm

Title: She Swept by in Silence
Post by: KLaban on February 25, 2026, 01:51:08 pm
She Swept by in Silence

(https://www.keithlaban.co.uk/Sweep.jpg)
Title: Re: She Swept by in Silence
Post by: francois on March 06, 2026, 07:04:42 am
Another wonderful photo. I really like the composition and also the colors. The slightly blurred "broom" gives a sense of calm motion.
Perfectly done, bravo.
Title: Re: She Swept by in Silence
Post by: KLaban on March 06, 2026, 07:17:08 am
Another wonderful photo. I really like the composition and also the colors. The slightly blurred "broom" gives a sense of calm motion.
Perfectly done, bravo.

Thanks, Francois, appreciated.

It wasn't until I came to process the file that I noticed the little leaf/flower motifs, almost looking like they were growing out of the terrace and up onto her sari.

Happy accident ;-)
Title: Re: She Swept by in Silence
Post by: francois on March 10, 2026, 02:50:07 am
Thanks, Francois, appreciated.

It wasn't until I came to process the file that I noticed the little leaf/flower motifs, almost looking like they were growing out of the terrace and up onto her sari.

Happy accident ;-)

Yes, that's another fantastic detail of that shot.