Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: David Eckels on September 23, 2023, 01:00:02 pm

Title: History
Post by: David Eckels on September 23, 2023, 01:00:02 pm
.
Title: Re: History
Post by: francois on September 25, 2023, 07:46:16 am
Very subtle and complex.
I love it.
Title: Re: History
Post by: David Eckels on September 25, 2023, 11:04:01 am
Thank you for the comment Francois. You have a way of putting words to how I was feeling, but didn't know until I read them!
Title: Re: History
Post by: francois on September 25, 2023, 11:07:09 am
 ;D
Thank you for the comment Francois. You have a way of putting words to how I was feeling, but didn't know until I read them!

 ;D thank you for the kind words. Sometimes, I hope that my comments can be useful or funny or weird...
Title: Re: History
Post by: David Eckels on September 25, 2023, 11:10:34 am
;D
 ;D thank you for the kind words. Sometimes, I hope that my comments can be useful or funny or weird...
👍🏼