Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: MattBurt on June 09, 2022, 01:49:09 pm

Title: Summer greens
Post by: MattBurt on June 09, 2022, 01:49:09 pm
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52131215825_e0ea4540ab_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2nqE7eX)
Title: Re: Summer greens
Post by: John R on June 10, 2022, 12:29:48 am
Despite the wonderful light, it is murky and mysterious. I feel as if a crocodile is about to appear.

JR
Title: Re: Summer greens
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 10, 2022, 12:31:22 am
I like this one a lot.
Title: Re: Summer greens
Post by: Bob_B on June 10, 2022, 07:05:27 am
I agree with John R. The submerged vegetation adds to the mystery in a very good way.
Title: Re: Summer greens
Post by: MattBurt on June 10, 2022, 11:58:03 am
Despite the wonderful light, it is murky and mysterious. I feel as if a crocodile is about to appear.

JR
I like this one a lot.
I agree with John R. The submerged vegetation adds to the mystery in a very good way.

Thanks! I was looking for a cleaner shot of the grass poking through but this pond is a pretty murky and shallow one so I just had to embrace the underwater vegetation.