Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: Michael West on February 07, 2022, 09:21:55 pm

Title: a one? of a kind bicycle
Post by: Michael West on February 07, 2022, 09:21:55 pm
this appears to be a convertible bike...so to speak.

the rider european

Title: Re: a one? of a kind bicycle
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 07, 2022, 11:37:24 pm
I would prefer to use a trailer for all the junk.
Or else have my wife follow me in our car with all the baggage.
Title: Re: a one? of a kind bicycle
Post by: francois on February 08, 2022, 06:05:54 am
I would prefer to use a trailer for all the junk.
Or else have my wife follow me in our car with all the baggage.

You're a wise man, Eric!

Michael, I've seen a few of these convertible bicycles in the Alps. I've also seen different variations (two or three wheels) on Mount Ventoux in southern France. For me, I prefer the conventional bicycle but to each his own.

It's a good shot.
Title: Re: a one? of a kind bicycle
Post by: Michael West on February 08, 2022, 06:38:43 pm
 another fairly uncommon sort of bike...

Title: Re: a one? of a kind bicycle
Post by: Michael West on February 08, 2022, 06:42:21 pm
 Speaking of unusual bikes...

these fellows staged this shot in front of what must surely be the worlds largest bicycle.