Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on January 31, 2022, 08:04:57 am

Title: Portrait of an Artist
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on January 31, 2022, 08:04:57 am
A painter...
Title: Re: Portrait of an Artist
Post by: David Eckels on January 31, 2022, 09:03:38 am
Beautiful work, Slobodan. Love the toning. I prefer 801 because I can see more of her face, but 799 is more enigmatic.
Title: Re: Portrait of an Artist
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on January 31, 2022, 09:18:57 am
Beautiful work, Slobodan. Love the toning. I prefer 801 because I can see more of her face, but 799 is more enigmatic.

Thanks, Dave.

Here are two more classical portraits, both next to her large-format paintings. Coincidentally, she sold that painting next to her two days after I took those pictures.
Title: Re: Portrait of an Artist
Post by: David Eckels on January 31, 2022, 09:46:22 am
Beautiful ladies all.
Title: Re: Portrait of an Artist
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 31, 2022, 09:58:38 am
Stunning portraits, all.
Title: Re: Portrait of an Artist
Post by: JNB_Rare on January 31, 2022, 10:15:10 am
Stunning portraits, all.

+1