Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: MattBurt on October 15, 2021, 12:00:50 pm
-
I saw this fox while walking Luna. She really wanted to chase him but I rained on that parade and plus she had already had a good rabbit chase just a few minutes earlier. The fox was just hanging out in the evening sun which made for some nice soft light so I went home and swapped the dog for a camera and returned. The fox was very curious about me once I was getting some photos and even came over to get a better look. At one point I had to move back because my 70-200 wouldn't focus that close! I suspect this one has been fed, or maybe it just is around people so much it doesn't care about us. I think he is also very safety conscious, he even checked my tire pressure for me!
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51589645142_f8672bd777_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2mANq9o)
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51591370730_7cf53ebc06_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2mAXg6U)
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51590475906_e56f2ce001_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2mASF6U)
-
#2, Wow!
-
Very cool Matt, images and narrative!
-
Very cool Matt, images and narrative!
It truly is!
-
What an absolutely gorgeous animal! Well done, Matt. SO worth going back for the camera.
Apparently, they make superb pets. They like human company. The Russians were breeding them for pets for export a few years ago, but I don't know what happened to that enterprise.
-
What an absolutely gorgeous animal! Well done, Matt. SO worth going back for the camera.
Apparently, they make superb pets. They like human company. The Russians were breeding them for pets for export a few years ago, but I don't know what happened to that enterprise.
Thanks! I've actually heard the opposite about pet foxes. The russian bred ones CAN be pets but they are still wild animals and do wild things in addition to loving belly rubs.
-
#2, Wow!
Very cool Matt, images and narrative!
It truly is!
Thanks! It was a fun experience.