Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: pikeys on February 20, 2019, 04:29:12 pm

Title: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
Post by: pikeys on February 20, 2019, 04:29:12 pm
Has anyone used the above paper,and would like to share your experience,opinions,likes,dislikes?,curling issues??
I'm thinking of getting some of it,for my Canon Pro-10?
Any input will be appreciated,

MikeS
Title: Re: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
Post by: howardm on February 20, 2019, 05:42:27 pm
What is the IFA # ?   All their names are so similar.
Title: Re: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
Post by: mearussi on February 20, 2019, 06:05:20 pm
Their IFA-45 Warm Cotton Gloss is one of my favorite papers. A lightly textured surface prevents fingerprints, has a good weight and excellent dmax and color. I use it for my greeting cards.

https://www.innovaart.com/innova-art-products/exhibition-cotton-gloss-335gsm/
Title: Re: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
Post by: pikeys on February 20, 2019, 06:48:10 pm
Thank You,Mearussi-does it have a strong curl???

MikeS
Title: Re: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
Post by: mearussi on February 20, 2019, 08:39:19 pm
Thank You,Mearussi-does it have a strong curl???

MikeS
I've never used it in roll form, only in 8.5x11 sheets for my cards, but it might given its thickness though I've never experienced any warpage in the small sheets due to humidity, which I would not expect anyway given the very high quality of the paper base.
Title: Re: Innova Exhibition Cotton Gloss-Anyone??
Post by: JRSmit on February 22, 2019, 12:00:27 pm
I print on IFA45 on occasion, customer driven. No particular Curly stronger than other fine art papers. I print from roll by the way.