Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: BobDavid on May 28, 2018, 02:17:26 pm

Title: Tour group
Post by: BobDavid on May 28, 2018, 02:17:26 pm
at Yellowstone Nat'l Park.
Title: Re: Tour group
Post by: Ivo_B on May 28, 2018, 02:19:30 pm
at Yellowstone Nat'l Park.

I like tour groups. Specially cruise tour groups. They seem to buy there shoes all in the same webshop.  ;D ;D
Title: Re: Tour group
Post by: BobDavid on May 29, 2018, 05:56:31 pm
The crowd was unaware of me, except for maybe the guy whose looking into the camera. I developed the RAW in ACR, mostly brought up the shadows and adjusted the color temp. I took four or five pictures of the scene. This is the one that came out the best. I decided to post it on the Street Showcase to see what would happen. Although I observed the rules, I'm not inclined to categorize this as street. Any comments?
Title: Re: Tour group
Post by: 32BT on May 29, 2018, 06:19:22 pm
The crowd was unaware of me, except for maybe the guy whose looking into the camera. I developed the RAW in ACR, mostly brought up the shadows and adjusted the color temp. I took four or five pictures of the scene. This is the one that came out the best. I decided to post it on the Street Showcase to see what would happen. Although I observed the rules, I'm not inclined to categorize this as street. Any comments?

Don't waste your time on this!

Blunt enough?
Title: Re: Tour group
Post by: RSL on May 29, 2018, 07:50:26 pm
Doesn't matter, Bob. Nobody knows the difference nowadays anyway. It's probably landscape. After all, there are some trees.