Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on November 07, 2016, 09:17:16 am

Title: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: Chris Calohan on November 07, 2016, 09:17:16 am
Tetons Sunrise
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 07, 2016, 09:24:18 am
Nice.
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 07, 2016, 12:28:20 pm
VERY nice, Chris!
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: sdwilsonsct on November 07, 2016, 07:08:18 pm
VERY nice, Chris!

Yep, I'm feeling it.
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: Chris Calohan on November 07, 2016, 07:24:09 pm
Thanks..I finally got the light the way I saw it.
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 07, 2016, 07:46:37 pm
A good one, Chris!
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: stamper on November 08, 2016, 03:37:22 am
Superb. Spot on composition.
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 08, 2016, 05:17:38 am
Tetons Sunrise

Excellent. I do find myself vaguely wondering how it looked in colour, though.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: Sean H on November 08, 2016, 06:52:13 am
I agree; this is an excellent photo but like Jeremy, I also wondered what it would look like in the pale colours of dawn. Could you indulge us Chris?

Excellent. I do find myself vaguely wondering how it looked in colour, though.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: Chris Calohan on November 08, 2016, 09:46:47 am
I'll see but I didn't like it in color initially so went the conversion.
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: MattBurt on November 08, 2016, 10:13:52 am
very nice. I like the road shape interplay with the mountains. I feel it.