Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BernardLanguillier on June 25, 2016, 10:50:45 am

Title: Back to the mountains...
Post by: BernardLanguillier on June 25, 2016, 10:50:45 am
...and to pano work!

Captured a few weeks back in Gumma prefecture in Japan for a now aborded large mural project.

(https://c5.staticflickr.com/8/7083/27862742276_f454af53d9_o.jpg)

900 mega pixels, D810 + Leica 180mm f2.8 APO.

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Back to the mountains...
Post by: RSL on June 25, 2016, 03:14:17 pm
Splendid stuff Bernard. Makes me homesick for my own mountains.
Title: Re: Back to the mountains...
Post by: BernardLanguillier on June 25, 2016, 04:16:04 pm
Thank you Russ.

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Back to the mountains...
Post by: Chairman Bill on June 25, 2016, 04:40:59 pm
Looks good. Actually, those mountains look fantastic.
Title: Re: Back to the mountains...
Post by: BernardLanguillier on June 25, 2016, 04:45:41 pm
Looks good. Actually, those mountains look fantastic.

Thanks Bill, yes they do!

I am planning more trips to the area!

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Back to the mountains...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 25, 2016, 09:52:25 pm
Thanks Bill, yes they do!

I am planning more trips to the area!

Cheers,
Bernard
I'm glad you're finally getting back into the mountains. I've missed your magnificent mountain shots.

Cheers,
Eric
Title: Re: Back to the mountains...
Post by: BernardLanguillier on June 26, 2016, 07:04:48 am
I'm glad you're finally getting back into the mountains. I've missed your magnificent mountain shots.

Thanks Eric, I hope to have a few nice outings this summer. My girl is getting bigger, I hope she gets to like it.

Cheers,
Bernard