I'm trying to print from LR3.3 on 10x15 cm paper with 0.5 cm of margin on all sides. It is no problem to set this up in the print module, everything looks as intended on screen. However, the margin settings are ignored and I get a borderless print.
My system:
Win7 64-bit, LR 3.3 64-bit, HP B9180 printer (connected by USB cable)
Things I tried:
- changed the settings for the paper from 'borderless 10x15cm' to '10x15cm'. Result: the image is printed flush with the left paper edge, with uneven margins on top, right and bottom. None of the margins is 0.5 cm.
- print to file: works fine, margins exactly as specified!
- print from Photoshop CS5 (to check functionality of the printer driver): resized the image to 9x14 cm, printed from PS CS5 using the borderless paper setting: exactly as intended, the image is centered and has the correct margins all around.
Any ideas why I fail to print what I see on screen in LR? Are LR and the printer driver not talking correctly to each other?
Thanks for any input!
Christian