Wow - I just found this thread for the first time. I have to say - the shots in this thread blow me away. I am fairly new, and shoot mostly beauty portraits, but absolutely love landscape and wildlife images. Anyway, I'm trying to learn, and am really fortunate to be going on Michael's Antarctic expedition next month (as late addition).
Anyway, in the spirit of this thread, I'll add a few of my most recent shots.
One is of a local actress/circus performer who played 'The Ghost of Christmas Past' in this season's production of A Christmas Carol at our city's main theatre. She floats above the stage on a sling/hammock aperatus hung from the ceiling. Quite amazing to see her do this, and she had me in to shoot a rehersal for her book.
Another is a black and white image of a new model for a local agency.
The last is a beauty shot taken during a series for a local hair stylist. The model happens to be with another agency in town, but they have told her she can't do commercial beauty, even locally, and just runway. My stylist and I both thought she might be able to do beauty, so we tried out a shot at the end of the set.
Brent