You see, as someone on the right, I, unlike you, realize that human nature is unchangeable. You can not manipulate the laws and eventually reach utopia, just like you can not put in place lockdowns and expect people to stay at home and never seek company. People will seek and enjoy in the company of friends and family regardless of how much you lockdown, and that is the fundamental flaw in the lockdowns.
I think Billy Graham preached about human nature being unchangeable. That's why Mike Pence's wife won't leave him alone in a room with another woman. Maybe it doesn't have to do with human nature so much as Mike Pence is just a sex maniac.
I don't know if human nature is unchangeable or not. Even if it is, some people seem to be able to control their behavior better than others. Could be a parenting issue.
I don't know if you have thought about this, but maybe the public health officials know that they will not get 100% compliance with the lockdown orders and have built that into their models. Maybe they call it the Joe Kitchen factor. Maybe some lesser compliance percentage will be enough to slow the spread of the virus sufficiently that the healthcare systems aren't overwhelmed.
I think you may have been drinking too much coffee. Your recent posts contain a lot of hyperbole and black and white thinking. But maybe you are consciously doing that to make you points clearer.