Trump doesn't like Supreme Court rulings so expresses desire for new judges, https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/503413-trump-calls-for-new-justices-on-supreme-court-after-unfavorable. I guess he thinks everyone in government is his employee and should do his bidding. He really doesn't seem to have a clue, does he.
Quite a few news outlets have gotten copies of the book, a tactic I suspect is an effort by the publisher to make moot a court challenge that would attempt to bar publication. (Most authorities believe the challenge would ultimately fail, but if taken before a friendly Trump-appointed judge, who knows what would happen at the district court (lowest) level?)
In any case, I wasn't surprised by most of Bolton's revelations, because I've gotten used to that kind of thing with Trump. The most appalling thing was his approval of the Chinese concentration camps. And his solicitation of help from Xi in his reelection was fairly humiliating. Maybe Americans have been cruising too long on hubris not to see this kind of thing coming, in the political wars we're going through. Again, the depths of Trump's ignorance is astounding -- the insistence on going through with the Tulsa rally amidst spike of covid-19 in...Tulsa.
I am almost (but not quite) willing to give him a tiny bit of slack on the Finland question -- Finland was part of Russia (the Grand Duchy of Finland) for more than a hundred years, until about 1917, and after WWII, was really part of the Russian zone of influence until the collapse of the Soviet Union. So, in his pea-sized brain, Trump might have heard something about that and become confused, or perhaps Bolton was confused about what Trump thought. So, there's that, although Trump's knowledge of geography is widely acknowledged to be dim, to say the least.
I was an American Studies major in college, and a history buff all my life, and I have to say that I think Trump has established himself as the worst American president in history. He might have some challengers from the years before the Civil War, but that challenge was so intractable those guys (Pierce, Buchanan and Fillmore) had some slight excuse for their badness.