Why not just deal with the 10 posted above, and let’s see how they hold up. Then we can move on to the rest if you wish.
How tough can it be for you since you seem to believe you are correct about all of this. It should be a walk in the park for you. It might be very enlightening and entertaining.
Btw, you don’t have the first clue what I believe, but you proceeded to make up some fake news all on your own! Great work! I hear MSNBC might be hiring if Maddow loses the case filed against her by another news networks she claimed was being paid by Russia to spread propaganda.
Oh well, the latest 10 "big" lies, or the previous 1000 lesser ones, let's not quibble over a few thousand "mis-spokes". It's all good.
I'd be a little worried about all those generals leaving Trump's employ but if you guys are ok with it, who am I to disagree. Ordinarily, attracting and keeping competent staff is a good barometer of leadership ability, but maybe this is the exception and Trump really is smarter than everyone else.
But seriously guys, do you really think it's ok for the President of the US to spread anti-vaccine nonsense? Is that one of those "truths" that only Trump supporters understand and that others somehow miss? Is that what conservatism is now. I wonder what William Buckley Jr. or George Gilder would this of this. Or do you think that Roy Cohn and Joe McCarty are better role models.
I sincerely hope for your country that some sane politicians emerge from this rabid bi-partisan sh*t show soon, but I'm not optimistic.