I should keep quiet and let them do this.
No, this is very helpful - thank you!
So far all we would know about, without your input, is the $1,499 Option A and $1,699 Option B.
This is very complex, and I have been misinformed by otherwise dependable dealers, depending on who I talk with. I usually know as much or more than the dealers, because I use this stuff day-to-day.
Especially with a new release like this, it is important to have time to clearly think through all of the options before making a quick decision based on partial, verbal information from someone who hasn't thought through all of the possible scenarios.
Your input is very valuable!
I am still struggling with learning Lightroom 4, migrating from Photoshop CS 5.5 to CS 6.0 Production Premium, buying a Canon 5D3 or a Nikon D800E, swapping (some of) my 10 Canon L lenses to Nikon, buying a video stabilizer, cage, monitor, audio recorder, what to do with my Zeiss lenses, converting a B4 ENG mount to a G2 camera ----- finishing my taxes --- arg!!
I am willing to go through this once a year, or maybe two. Then it is time to get back to taking pictures! Sick of being an engineer all of the time!
Cheers! Thanks Scott & Andrew!