Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A350 & the Mirror Lens  (Read 1496 times)

ArunGaur

A350 & the Mirror Lens
« on: November 08, 2009, 12:43:28 pm »

While moving on a Himalayan road, I came across a herd of sheep and lambs. Principally, I used the mirror lens. I post here one photo. The rest can be seen and criticized (if you like) at my site.

Arun Gaur

Visit My Website
[attachment=17758:Matiana_...Luminous.jpg]

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
A350 & the Mirror Lens
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 01:22:03 pm »

Quote from: ArunGaur
While moving on a Himalayan road, I came across a herd of sheep and lambs. Principally, I used the mirror lens. I post here one photo. The rest can be seen and criticized (if you like) at my site.

Arun Gaur

Visit My Website
[attachment=17758:Matiana_...Luminous.jpg]
Arun,

You seem to take some interesting photographs. Please post versions which are large enough to be properly seen and evaluated. 400x250-odd is far too small!

Jeremy

OldRoy

• http://
A350 & the Mirror Lens
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 06:15:33 am »

Arun
It looks as though your website link isn't working either. I look forward to seeing pictures of Himachal Pradesh having spent several months in the Kulu valley in 1973.
Roy

ArunGaur

A350 & the Mirror Lens
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 06:41:31 am »

Quote from: OldRoy
Arun
It looks as though your website link isn't working either. I look forward to seeing pictures of Himachal Pradesh having spent several months in the Kulu valley in 1973.
Roy

Sorry for that! I was myself cutoff for more than a day. No internet was working at my place. Just connected and noted the problematic. I try to provide link again:

Visit My Website

Thanks
Arun
Pages: [1]   Go Up