Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Epson Stylus Pro 4800 w/ ImagePrint RIP  (Read 2265 times)

MarkSaperstein

FS: Epson Stylus Pro 4800 w/ ImagePrint RIP
« on: October 13, 2009, 01:22:09 pm »

I am selling my Epson Stylus Pro 4800 17" photo printer along with ImagePrint RIP v.6.1 printing software.  My asking price is $600 or best reasonable offer.

The printer is almost 3 years old.  I am the original owner, and according to the printer status, I have only printed 880 pages (that sounds about right).

The 4800 is in like new condition and I have never experienced any problems.  220ml ink cartridges are installed (including the Phatte Black cartridge), and there is at least 21% ink left in each cartridge.

I kept all the original packing materials, but I am hoping to find a local buyer (Boston, MA area) so I don't have to ship it. Shipping is possible, but it will be expensive.

I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Thanks,
--Mark

MarkSaperstein

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 08:55:40 am »

still available

Peter McLennan

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 12:53:43 pm »

Quote from: marksapo
still available

This is a heck of a deal.  If I didn't live on the other side of the continent, I'd drive over there and get it as a backup for my 4800.

Praki

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 06:55:38 am »

I am selling my Epson Stylus Pro 4800 17" photo printer along with ImagePrint RIP v.6.1 printing software.  My asking price is $600 or best reasonable offer.

The printer is almost 3 years old.  I am the original owner, and according to the printer status, I have only printed 880 pages (that sounds about right).

The 4800 is in like new condition and I have never experienced any problems.  220ml ink cartridges are installed (including the Phatte Black cartridge), and there is at least 21% ink left in each cartridge.

I kept all the original packing materials, but I am hoping to find a local buyer (Boston, MA area) so I don't have to ship it. Shipping is possible, but it will be expensive.

Thanks,
--Mark

Hi Mark:

Is the printer still available and do you know if the latest version of 4800 has similar capabilities to the one you have (in terms ink, print head etc.) - also are you anywhere near Brookline?

Thanks.

Praki

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 07:06:06 am »

Thanks,
--Mark

Mark:

Sorry for the repeated questions... do you know what the weight of the printer is and if the RIP comes with the dongle to run it on my mac (I am assuming the software is for a mac?) and if I can see the printer (I plan to be in Boston over Thanksgiving).
Thanks.

Goldilocks

• http://
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 12:56:01 am »

Thanks,
--Mark

Mark:

Is the printer still for sale? Do you know if it will work with a Vista Operating System?

Linda
Pages: [1]   Go Up