Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon 1DsMarkII - $2250; 100-400L IS - $1165  (Read 784 times)

Jonathan H

• http://
Canon 1DsMarkII - $2250; 100-400L IS - $1165
« on: September 22, 2009, 02:18:48 pm »

Selling off some items that don't see much use anymore.  I am located in Northern NJ (about 10 minutes from NYC).  Cash discounts available for local pick up.  Please EMAIL me... I never see messages sent using the LL internal system.

I have lots of feedback on eBay and other photo forums, will provide upon request.

1Ds Mark II - $2250 shipped (CONUS, by "Personal" paypal payment from bank account or paypal balance only)

Excellent condition.  No scuffs or damage to speak of, really.  Some slight brassing on the hot shoe. There are some extremely superficial scuffs on the rear LCD and a piece of dust trapped under the lower info display, but that's pretty much it.  I am not the original owner.  Current actuation count is now 43,216.  If my memory serves me correctly, this is the 2nd shutter. The original owner said he had the shutter replaced at around 60K, and I then purchased it after another 30K was put on.  I think he shot lots of pictures of his kids or dogs or something.

Includes TWO original Canon batteries, the charger, and the strap, but no other original accessories.  I am also including two focus screens masked out for 8x10 and 1x1 (i.e. square) ratios (retail value is $125).  These are great for wedding/portrait photographers - you get to do all your cropping right in camera.  The only trade I'm interested in would be a direct swap for a 5D Mark II.

Canon 100-400L IS - $1165 shipped (CONUS, by "Personal" paypal payment from bank account or paypal balance only)

UTxxxx date code.  Clear glass.  There are a couple tiny dust specs inside, but nothing else internal to mention.  There is a small scuff on the lens barrel (see picture).  AF is quick and responsive, IS is great too... I can shoot at 400mm handheld at about 1/60 no problem.  Great lens all around, it just never gets used.  Includes both caps (rear cap is Tamron, front is original canon), tripod ring, and white Canon softcase.  Box and paperwork are long, long gone.  EDIT: Found the user manual! No warranty card yet, but I'm still looking.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 02:31:39 pm by Jonathan H »
Long walks on the beach, nights by the f
Pages: [1]   Go Up