Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon 200 mm f1.8 EF L USM  (Read 2840 times)

gofioamasado

• http://
Canon 200 mm f1.8 EF L USM
« on: June 02, 2007, 06:46:38 am »

Hi, everyone, greetings from Tenerife, Spain,
I'd like to know opinions about using this lens, (Canon 200 mm f1.8 EF L USM) issues, and all information to lead me to make a decission on purchasing this lens.
Does somebody knows which was the last price on a brand new unit of this lens before Canon stopped its production?
Thank you very much in advance.

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 07:26:31 pm »

Hi, everyone, greetings from Tenerife, Spain,
I'd like to know opinions about using this lens, (Canon 200 mm f1.8 EF L USM) issues, and all information to lead me to make a decission on purchasing this lens.
Does somebody knows which was the last price on a brand new unit of this lens before Canon stopped its production?
Thank you very much in advance.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=120759\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

very, very sharp.

Edmund
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

dseelig

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 11:56:12 pm »

very, very sharp.

Edmund
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=120961\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
great Lens but parts for older discontinued lenses are running out. I ahd a 200 2.8 L the first one it took mnths to get the parts to fix it many places were called . For a limite dprodction lens like the 200 1.8 it will be harder and harder ot get parts as time goes on Canon usa will no longer fix it David

macgyver

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 12:09:10 am »

I'll second all of that; it has a reputation for being excellent glass, but I just had a friend have a first hand experiance with trying to get a discontinued lens serviced.  Not pretty at all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up