Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HP Z printer rebates  (Read 2624 times)

rdonson

HP Z printer rebates
« on: May 09, 2007, 12:18:30 pm »

I've faxed in the rebate forms for the printer and paper.  My question is how long did it take for them to acknowledge the submission?  Its been a couple of days and I'm wondering if I should fax it in again.

In other threads it seems that once acknowledged the paper comes in a couple of weeks and the rebate takes 3-6 weeks.
Regards,
Ron

chris anderson

HP Z printer rebates
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 12:34:56 pm »

got mine in six weeks

Jim Cole

• Jim Cole Photography
HP Z printer rebates
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 12:48:55 pm »

I FedEx'd mine and I think it took about a week to get the confirmation email.

Six weeks for the rebate.

Jim
Jim Cole
Flagstaff, AZ www.jimcolephoto.

Jae_Moon

• http://
HP Z printer rebates
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 12:52:38 pm »

I've faxed in the rebate forms for the printer and paper.  My question is how long did it take for them to acknowledge the submission?  Its been a couple of days and I'm wondering if I should fax it in again.

In other threads it seems that once acknowledged the paper comes in a couple of weeks and the rebate takes 3-6 weeks.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=116588\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I mailed both on April 14 and got the confirmation email only from the paper rebate. I emailed them and asked if they received my rebate forms for the printer and they replied affirmatively (put into their system on Apr 16), and told me the check will be mailed within 6-8 weeks from that date, and they will let me know the check was mailed.

Therefore, I suggest you to email and inquiring about your rebate (include the quote # you got from them). They respond very quickly.

Jae Moon
Pages: [1]   Go Up