Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: R2400 on a IMac 20" Intel Duo  (Read 2137 times)

mbrousseau

R2400 on a IMac 20" Intel Duo
« on: March 12, 2007, 09:35:34 pm »

Has anyone successfully installed the R2400 on the OS X 10.4.8. I have the printer hooked up with the firewire cable, installed the Epson Printer Driver v3.0aAs and I still cannot get it to work. I would also like to use QImage studio to print and got it installed using parallel and boujour to see the printer on the mac side but no luck.

I'd hate to have to keep my old PC just for printing with the R2400.

All help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

MarcB

filip baraka

• http://
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 12:11:56 pm »

Has anyone successfully installed the R2400 on the OS X 10.4.8. I have the printer hooked up with the firewire cable, installed the Epson Printer Driver v3.0aAs and I still cannot get it to work. I would also like to use QImage studio to print and got it installed using parallel and boujour to see the printer on the mac side but no luck.

I'd hate to have to keep my old PC just for printing with the R2400.

All help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

MarcB
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=106362\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

1.Change the fw cable (had problems with external disk, changed cable:-->everything ok)
2.Try usb connection
3.Reinstall?

Kotuku

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 03:19:39 am »

Marc

I had a similar issue when I tried to install the R2400 driver from the disc onto an Intel Mac. The simple answer is that the supplied driver does not work on an Intel Mac ... however you can download an Intel Mac driver for the R2400 from the Epson website. From memory I couldn't find it on the US site, but the European site did have the new driver. Try Goggle if you struggle to find it.

FYI I am running driver version 3.01.

Hope this helps.

cheers
Glenn

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 06:22:00 am »

Use the USB cable first ....

My R2400 prints happily with anything.

Edmund
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald
Pages: [1]   Go Up