Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: About to buy CS  (Read 2383 times)

kr.forty

About to buy CS
« on: September 21, 2006, 12:49:27 pm »

I am about to buy CS2 can anyone tell me if I will be able to install it on 3 different machines - 2 laptops and a desktop

Richowens

About to buy CS
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 01:29:14 pm »

From Adobe faq;

The activation process supports installation on two machines. The Adobe product license agreement allows the primary user to install the product on a primary computer and also on a home or laptop computer for his or her use, provided that the two copies are not used simultaneously. While the activation process supports installing and activating Adobe software on two machines, the usage of the product on the second computer is restricted to the user who licensed the software. Allowing others to use a second copy of the software violates the product license agreement.

Rich

David White

• http://
About to buy CS
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 02:28:02 pm »

I am about to buy CS2 can anyone tell me if I will be able to install it on 3 different machines - 2 laptops and a desktop
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=77156\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yes, but you will only be able to activate it on two systems at the same time.  If you need to use the 3rd system, deactivate one of the others and activate the 3rd.  Only takes a minute to do it.  When you're done, you can move the activation back to the second system.  Your other choice is to buy a second copy.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 02:28:48 pm by gvdavewh »
David White
Pages: [1]   Go Up