Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Calendar Printing - High Quality, Low Cost, & Shipping Fulfillment  (Read 279 times)

maddogmurph

• Maddog's Photography

I've used a company called "Fruitridge Printing" aka Delta Print Group out of Sacramento for 4-5 years now in production of about 400-500 Calendars for mailout to clients. They use CMYK format, and the quality is fairly good, but I've never been 100% happy with the overall output, but happy enough at about $13/Calendar cost to keep with them.

They also have the ability for me to send them an excel file of physical addresses and mail out the calendars enveloped to the individuals. Does anyone have any experience creating calendars, and working with companies that have quality, mailing fulfillment, and also a good per unit cost?

I saw a recommendation in an old thread for a group called "Magcloud.com" that looks interesting. I'm very interested in "Bayphotolab" and their quality, however, I see that the higher quality prints 45+ calendars is about $18.50/unit + $3.75/Unit for the 6 color print job, which basically doubles the job cost and for only perhaps a 10-20% improvement in quality, I can't imagine that's going to be worth the cost.

Has anyone done any large scale calendar printing over the last few years. Would love to hear your feedback.
Maddog Murph
www.depictionsofbeauty.com
Mostly here for constructive feedback.
Pages: [1]   Go Up