Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Mamiya ZD medium format DSLR w/ 3 lenses  (Read 764 times)

hueyhieu

FS: Mamiya ZD medium format DSLR w/ 3 lenses
« on: December 03, 2014, 04:37:20 pm »

Hello,

I think it's time I sell my medium format digital camera to someone who wants to try MF digital on the cheap. I'm moving on to a different setup (i.e. film) and this camera hasn't been in use as much lately. I bought this second hand from a professional studio photographer, and I have always taken good care of it.

The Mamiya ZD is the dslr version, not the digital back version, so it is more 'compact' vs other medium format cameras (i.e. Phase One, Hasselblad, Pentax). It's still as chunky as a Canon 1ds or something similar, and has a solid feel in the hand. I am including 3 lenses 45mm f/2.8 wide, 80mm f/2.8 normal, and 150mm f/2.8 tele, all autofocus. There are 3 batteries, a charger, and the IR filter inserter/remover device (no IR filter itself, though). Everything in the picture shown is included.

My ratings for the equipment:

Body 7/10: The body has some brassing and wear with normal use, no problems ever. I think there may be a hairline scratch on the lcd, but can only be seen under certain lighting angles. It is not visible under normal use. The number of actuations on the camera is around 3500, but I have no way of telling if the original owner reset the counter. I have shot <1200 frames on this camera in the last 2 years.

45mm 8/10: Looks very nice but has a scuff mark on one side. Includes hood. Glass is pristine.

80mm 5/10: I bought this as a "bargain" from Adorama, it looks like the previous owner tried cleaning the lens body with an alcohol based solvent and made the outside rubber slightly dissolve. Glass itself is pristine.

150mm 9+/10: Looks practically brand new. Also my favorite lens, but least used. Funny how that happens.

I had filters on all the lenses, but I will be keeping those for my next setup, sorry. I'm aiming for $2800. If you're in the Chicago area, I have it posted on Craigslist as well. I hop on Luminous Landscape quite a bit to read and look at what's selling, but this is my first post.
Pages: [1]   Go Up