Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free AppleCare with the purchase of a Mac until August 12, 2014  (Read 2149 times)

Joe Blackwood

I was going to post this as a reply to George2787's question about the suitability for using a Retina Macbook pro as main editing-retouching computer.

I decided that more members might benefit with this as a new topic.  I have no affiliation with AppleInsider or Adorama, but I did order a new computer through this offer.

AppleInsider and Adorama (an Apple Authorized Reseller) have teamed up to offer a package where you can get free AppleCare with the purchase of a Mac until August 12, 2014. 

If you are planning to purchase AppleCare, this is a better deal than the Apple business store or the Apple educational discount. 

Killer Deal: Save up to $250 on Apple's new Macs plus get a 3-Year AppleCare Protection Plan for free (up to $749 off 2013 MacBook Pros)

You have to follow the steps in the order process correctly and there is even a guide to follow.

9 quick steps to get your new Mac tax free and save money on AppleCare protection plans

The price listing to link to Adorama is here -

AppleInsider Price Guides - Macs + Applecare

I was hoping for a bigger upgrade to the MacBook Pro line. 
I don't think that there will be a major change for at least 6 months, because Intel's Broadwell Chips for most MacBook Pro applications will not be shipping until early to mid 2015.

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Re: Free AppleCare with the purchase of a Mac until August 12, 2014
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 10:08:42 am »

Great deal, thanks. I always get Applecare with laptops and it's saved my butt money wise more than once.
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

Kevin Gallagher

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 11:03:36 am »

Hi Joe, thanks.. I think!!  :) I've been vowing to hold off on updating my 4 year old iMac for a while longer but now...arrghh  :)
Kevin In CT
All Animals Are Equal But Some Are More Equal
 George Orwell

dseelig

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 08:02:34 pm »

Hi Joe I couldn't get the discount on line so I called Adoroma and got it. Thanks so much for letting me know.
Pages: [1]   Go Up