Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down

Author Topic: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing  (Read 76838 times)

mezzoduomo

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 349
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #360 on: August 19, 2014, 11:37:06 pm »

Isaac,

I have repeatedly chosen to answer your questions diligently, point by point, trying to understand your position.

All I see in return are endless partial quotations attempting to transform my views into those of an enemy of Israel taking unfair sides and lacking objectivity.

I also see you repeatedly avoiding to answer many of my questions.

You may think you are winning something here, but objective readers will probably agree with me that the only measurable effect of your conversational tactics are a confirmation that you are the one lacking objectivity here.

Cheers,
Bernard

Everyone should know better by now: Don't engage Isaac.
Logged

stamper

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5882
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #361 on: August 20, 2014, 04:26:01 am »

+1 and another+1.

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18208
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #362 on: August 20, 2014, 07:45:05 pm »

Bernard, time to change the title of the thread once again?

For instance: "Isaac's On-going Civility Killing"?  ;) ;D

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #363 on: August 20, 2014, 09:17:05 pm »

Bernard, time to change the title of the thread once again?

For instance: "Isaac's On-going Civility Killing"?  ;) ;D


I love the "ignore" button!
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

BernardLanguillier

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13980
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #364 on: August 20, 2014, 10:19:11 pm »

I love the kinder garden feel of your last post Isaac, that's pretty cute.

I would have bolded the first "You" for additional emphasis, but still, it remains 6 years old enough for the comic effect to work wonderfully. ;)

Cheers,
Bernard
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 04:08:11 am by BernardLanguillier »
Logged

jjj

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4705
    • http://www.futtfuttfuttphotography.com
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #365 on: August 21, 2014, 07:02:45 am »

I love the "ignore" button!
Sadly, the increasingly abusive behaviour of some regulars on here has made me use that feature more than I would like to.
Logged
Tradition is the Backbone of the Spinele

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18208
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #366 on: August 21, 2014, 08:26:16 am »

... the increasingly abusive behaviour of some regulars...

Admission is the first step to recovery... well done, jjj, there is still hope for you!

stamper

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5882
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #367 on: August 21, 2014, 08:43:15 am »

I am not sure he will admit to anything?  ;) :)

jjj

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4705
    • http://www.futtfuttfuttphotography.com
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #368 on: August 21, 2014, 09:13:57 am »

I should point out Slobodan was added to the ignore list for his increasingly abusive posts and also his offensive rape apologist posting. So whatever nasty crap he comes out with now, I do not have to read.
Logged
Tradition is the Backbone of the Spinele

PeterAit

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4647
    • Peter Aitken Photographs
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #369 on: August 21, 2014, 09:52:02 am »

I should point out Slobodan was added to the ignore list for his increasingly abusive posts and also his offensive rape apologist posting. So whatever nasty crap he comes out with now, I do not have to read.

And why exactly would anyone care who is on your ignore list?

C'mon, kids, take it out to the playground. This thread had some interesting discussions and I was glad to get some insight into why some people I disagree with think the way they do. But the thread has degenerated into personal attacks and infantile "Oooh you are on my ignore list" crap. Sheesh, go take a photo! 
Logged

jjj

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4705
    • http://www.futtfuttfuttphotography.com
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #370 on: August 21, 2014, 11:05:31 am »

And why exactly would anyone care who is on your ignore list?

C'mon, kids, take it out to the playground. This thread had some interesting discussions and I was glad to get some insight into why some people I disagree with think the way they do. But the thread has degenerated into personal attacks and infantile "Oooh you are on my ignore list" crap. Sheesh, go take a photo! 
Not infantile, just pointing out to stamper that I cannot see Slobodan's latest insults, so won't be able to respond. BTW do you not see the irony of your rude and patronising post?
Not sure I can really be bothered with LuLa anyway, barely worth the effort anymore.
Logged
Tradition is the Backbone of the Spinele

texshooter

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 582
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #371 on: August 21, 2014, 12:53:29 pm »

Israel will give land when the Palestinians stop fighting.
The Palestinians will stop fighting when Israel gives land.
Logged

stamper

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5882
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #372 on: August 22, 2014, 03:13:54 am »

I should point out Slobodan was added to the ignore list for his increasingly abusive posts and also his offensive rape apologist posting. So whatever nasty crap he comes out with now, I do not have to read.

jjj if Slobodan is on your ignore list then how is it you are able to reply to the content of his remarks? ;)

PeterAit

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4647
    • Peter Aitken Photographs
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #373 on: August 22, 2014, 09:25:04 am »


Not sure I can really be bothered with LuLa anyway, barely worth the effort anymore.


Well, you know the solution to that.
Logged

jjj

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4705
    • http://www.futtfuttfuttphotography.com
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #374 on: August 22, 2014, 09:54:34 am »

jjj if Slobodan is on your ignore list then how is it you are able to reply to the content of his remarks? ;)
Those replies are rather obviously from before he was added to ignore list.
Logged
Tradition is the Backbone of the Spinele

stamper

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5882
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #375 on: August 22, 2014, 09:56:45 am »

Those replies are rather obviously from before he was added to ignore list.

Why mention them again?

jjj

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4705
    • http://www.futtfuttfuttphotography.com
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #376 on: August 22, 2014, 09:57:13 am »

Well, you know the solution to that.
You seem to be trending towards Slobodan's delightful behaviour. Petty and personal attacks.
The intelligent solution would be getting rid of the people who are nasty and unpleasant actually.
Logged
Tradition is the Backbone of the Spinele

jjj

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4705
    • http://www.futtfuttfuttphotography.com
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #377 on: August 22, 2014, 09:58:11 am »

Why mention them again?
Mention what? You asked a question, I simply explained.
Logged
Tradition is the Backbone of the Spinele

stamper

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5882
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #378 on: August 22, 2014, 09:59:22 am »

It wasn't a remark. It was a question. Not the  ? at the end. :)

jjj

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4705
    • http://www.futtfuttfuttphotography.com
Re: Gaza's on-going Palestinian civilians Killing
« Reply #379 on: August 22, 2014, 10:06:49 am »

You assume incorrectly. I saw that is was a question so I explained why I responded and  also queried what you were on about as you are morphing towards Isaac style crypticness and now it seems pedantry.
Logged
Tradition is the Backbone of the Spinele
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up