Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: …or Capture One?  (Read 22730 times)

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: …or Capture One?
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2014, 03:37:44 am »

Bart, I know that it is possible to open the exported TIFF in an external editor, what is missing in CO is the ability to automatically re-import into the catalog the saved  image (and possibly stacking it with the raw file) as it happens in Lr and Aperture, and this is for me a substantial drawback.

Hi,

Yes, that means that Phase One also needs to put some more effort in the Cataloging functionality, which would then allow to tie the re-imported image to the original Raw data if possible. Then an automatic round trip (not only send to) to an external editor/plugin would be a very helpful for the cataloging of the workflow.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

Jimmy D Uptain

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2014, 03:27:37 pm »

Hi,

Yes, that means that Phase One also needs to put some more effort in the Cataloging functionality, which would then allow to tie the re-imported image to the original Raw data if possible. Then an automatic round trip (not only send to) to an external editor/plugin would be a very helpful for the cataloging of the workflow.

Cheers,
Bart

Yup, this is key if you want to offer cataloging.

Daniel Salazar

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2014, 03:23:59 pm »

hi David, thank you for taking the time to answer me. I have contacted your tech support and it seems there is no way to make C1 works smoothly in my "old" iMac 2011 with the best optimization you were able to get and also 32GB RAM. I've asked your phase one address in Denmark (inquiry payment issues) for a refund based in the European Customer Protection Act and after several weeks I haven't hear anything. Could you be so kind and let me know where can I get an answer or be able to speak to a representative and solve this "financial" issue?
Cheers,
Daniel

David Grover / Capture One

• Capture One
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2014, 03:59:20 am »

hi David, thank you for taking the time to answer me. I have contacted your tech support and it seems there is no way to make C1 works smoothly in my "old" iMac 2011 with the best optimization you were able to get and also 32GB RAM. I've asked your phase one address in Denmark (inquiry payment issues) for a refund based in the European Customer Protection Act and after several weeks I haven't hear anything. Could you be so kind and let me know where can I get an answer or be able to speak to a representative and solve this "financial" issue?
Cheers,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

PM sent with a view to get you working with Capture One.

David

David Grover
Business Support and Development Manager
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up