Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 190mm f/3.3 Reinhold Schable Wollaston lens with shutter - new, unused  (Read 1869 times)

Terry Williams

For sale is my completely unused Reinhold Schable 190mm Wollaston lens and shutter set. I bought these this past summer from Reinhold with all intention of using them but I just haven’t been able to make the time. Aside from testing the shutter flash sync none of this has seen any service from me whatsoever.

If you don't know Reinhold's lenses you should check out his website at http://www.re-inventedphotoequip.com. He is also a frequent poster on this forum.

Here is what is included:

- 190mm f/3.3 Reinhold Schable Wollaston lens, mounted on an aluminum Linhof Technika style board that I supplied to him when I purchased the lens. I originally ordered Reinhold’s “hardboard” Technika-style board but found that it would not actually fit onto my Linhof. If you have a Linhof or Wista camera and you want to use one of these lenses then you will need it mounted on a proper Technika-style metal board like this one. The lens includes the front and rear caps, aperture card set and instructions as originally supplied at the time of purchase.

- Two filters – one UV and one yellow.

- Cokin P-series lens flange used to attach shutter.

- Two-piston style Packard shutter that I also supplied (it was not purchased from Reinhold). It features both “bulb” and instantaneous (~1/25 second) modes. It also has a flash sync that works great and is wired to a pigtail with a PC plug on the end of it. Some of the paint is scratched off but this shutter functions perfectly just as when it was new. It is mounted on one of Reinhold’s fantastic boards that mates to the Cokin P-series lens flange. It comes with a brand new bulb and hose.

I’m asking for $350 for the whole package plus shipping plus paypal (3%, or you pay on your end). It is available for local pickup in the Toronto/GTA, otherwise shipping costs are as follows:

- Canada (air, insured) $25
- US (air, insured) $30
- Rest of world (air, uninsured) $50

The prices above are in Canadian dollars. I can invoice you to keep it simple, or if you send from your end just be sure of the correct currency. It is ready to go into the mail and will be sent ASAP as soon as payment is received. Please reply by PM or email. Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up