Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Leica M9-P / 3639 act + Summicron 2/35 mm Vers IV Canada + Summicron 50/2  (Read 945 times)

JFC

I am selling a beautiful Leica M9-P black, 3639 actuations, near mint. The camera is an excellent shape, perfect working condition, and very well taken care of. I bought it to Ken Hansen 6 months ago, there was 500 actuations, and shot the 3100 others frame.
It never bugged once ( I used it with the cards I am giving away with the camera, 3 Raw Steel 8g0 and one Raw Steel 16go, that Ken recommends for Leica M9 and M9-P ) and the results are mind blowing. The camera has one and only mark, due apparently to the sole that at some point was a bit twisted on the edge, on the bottom inside the body as visible on the photographs attached. I bought the camera this way, the issue is only an aesthetically one, no incidence on the camera at all. I sell it with 3 chargers, and 5 batteries ( one charger and 2 batteries was purchased a month ago for $600.. ), all batteries are in perfect condition and charge at 100 % and hold charge for a long time. The camera also comes with a thumb up ( the one that is made for Leica M9, I do not know the reference ), and it comes with 4 cards.

I sell this body with 2 lenses as a LOT / Lenses are :

One Summicron 2/35 Vers IV Canada ( Bokeh King ) in an exceptional condition. I am the first owner and bought this lens in 1986. I used it for less than a year, then packed it until I used it again with this M9-P 6 months for the second time. It was always stored in a very safe place and in its box, so the lens is like new, and exceptional of quality. It comes with its original hood, and in its box with the warranty card never open, this item is a pure time capsule. I am not sure it is easy to find today such a 35/2 vers IV in such an exceptional shape. No dust in the lens ( These lenses are famous to have paint dust coming from the diaphragm blades after some time, as Leica Canada had a paint issue for years on their summicron 35/2 blades.. ), no scratches, no fungus, mechanic are perfection and absolutely fluid and soft, so this lens is basically the way it was in 1986.

One Summicron 50/2 Rigid chrome / Year : 1960. I bought this lens in Japan in an exceptional condition 6 months ago ! Glass front and back are pristine, mechanic are fluid and precise, another time capsule. Comes with its original IROOA hood, front cap and back cap.

I am asking for the lot a price that is quite low compare to the current market value of these items in such a condition because I want to sell quickly. This is also the reason why I do not feel like separating the items unless I have a lot of propositions and can sell as quickly as if I sold the lot.

Price for the lot : $6500

Current market prices on eBay for these items separated and in this condition would be : m9-P $ 5500 ( Not considering the chargers, the thumb up, the 5 batteries, and the cards ), Summicron 2/35 Bokeh king : $1800 ( not in such a condition ), and Rigid summicron : $900, so a total over $8000

I will ship international, no PO BOX only certified Pay Pal address, and will wait for the payment to be cleared before shipping. Buyer pays shipping and PayPal commission. I will send estimate for shipping to your address, will declare the real value of the purchase if international ( no gift or low value ) and will insure the camera + lenses for the real amount of the sale.

The items can be picked up on appointment in Jersey City ( So the buyer can verify that my descriptions are accurate ), if the buyer wants to pick them up I’ll accept only a Cashier Check.

Message me if you want me to send on your email more pictures and in a larger resolution, I can also send you links that show works shot with this camera and the lenses.

Thanks

JFC

Just saw on ebay that M9-P price slightly decreased lately to an average $5000.
New price for the lot : $6000
Pages: [1]   Go Up