Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: iMac & NEC PA272W-BK-SV LED.  (Read 10818 times)

D Fosse

Re: iMac & NEC PA272W-BK-SV LED.
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2014, 01:12:55 pm »

Well, as it all turned out I got a good deal on an Eizo CG246, and it's on its way. Delivery in a week or two.

Strangely enough I almost feel a bit disappointed. I really fell in love with the SVII-powered P232. Oh well, I suppose I can live with it...
Thanks to all who offered their valuable experiences and opinions   :)

Czornyj

• zarzadzaniebarwa.pl
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2014, 04:35:39 pm »

Have a good fun with ColorNavigator - hope you'll like the noise of the fan ;)
Marcin Kałuża | [URL=http://zarzadzaniebarwa

D Fosse

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2014, 04:03:53 am »

There's a fan?  :o

Seriously, if NEC made themselves a little more accessible and customer-friendly here they could take over a large part of the pro market, which in these parts is very much dominated by Eizo. They don't even list prices on their website and you get the impression you need to have your own registered business to be even allowed to buy them. NEC PA is only - with difficulty - available through a couple of web shops (but not the biggest one).

What are they trying to do - position themselves as even more exclusive than Eizo? Not a smart way to do it if you ask me.

Eizo OTOH does everything right. You can buy directly from Eizo Norway, and they're physically available and on show at a number of photographic stores. So what if they're expensive - they're there.

Czornyj

• zarzadzaniebarwa.pl
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2014, 04:44:22 am »

We have a quite similar situation in Poland - EIZO is attacking photographers at every corner ;) NEC is much less visible, though PA availability is quite good, and prices are lower than in Norway.
Marcin Kałuża | [URL=http://zarzadzaniebarwa
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up